Class Policy (click to show/hide)
All classes must be paid in full at registration. You can either call or come by to pre-pay and register for class.
- If you are a "no show" for class, you forfeit your class fee.
- If The Sewing Diva cancels class, we will refund your money in full.
- If you can't make a class, we ask that you are courteous and call to let us know.
- If you call up to a week in advance to cancel, we will give you a store credit.
- Please bring your machine in good working order along with your manual.
- Please be on time and prepared for class, as to be courteous to the teacher and other students.
Class Skill Levels:
- Absolute Novice - has a great interest in sewing, but never tried.
- Beginner - has done some sewing and small projects but looking to learn other techniques.
- Intermediate/Advanced - has done lots and lots of quilts, but looking for a higher level of difficulty
Open Sew Classes
Held every week!
Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM $12.50
Tuesday: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM $12.50
Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM $12.50
Thursday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM $25.00
Current and Upcoming Classes
Come join us for a fun filled 2 days of sewing, games, and laughs! Bring those UFO'S and get ready to start your holiday projects. Call or come by to sign up as this is popular and fills quickly!
Cost: $100 (meals included)
Dates: Friday, August 18th 3-10 PM + Saturday, August 19th, 10-7 PM.