Class Policy (click to show/hide)
All classes must be paid in full at registration. You can either call or come by to pre-pay and register for class.
- If you are a "no show" for class, you forfeit your class fee.
- If The Sewing Diva cancels class, we will refund your money in full.
- If you can't make a class, we ask that you are courteous and call to let us know.
- If you call up to a week in advance to cancel, we will give you a store credit.
- Please bring your machine in good working order along with your manual.
- Please be on time and prepared for class, as to be courteous to the teacher and other students.
Class Skill Levels:
- Absolute Novice - has a great interest in sewing, but never tried.
- Beginner - has done some sewing and small projects but looking to learn other techniques.
- Intermediate/Advanced - has done lots and lots of quilts, but looking for a higher level of difficulty
Open Sew Classes
Held every week!
Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM $12.50
Tuesday: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM $12.50
Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM $12.50
Thursday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM $25.00
Current and Upcoming Classes
Cathedral Window Pillow
Date: October 7th, 10:00 - 3:00
Cost: $35 (material additional)